Logo customized kraft microwave popcorn paper bag for food packaging
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||50000 Bag/Bags|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Packaging:||Our product is packaged by paper carton, 2000 pieces bags per carton. One 20' container can hold 600 cartons.|
|Productivity:||5000000 per month|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Supply Ability:||5000000 per month|
Model No.: 285x140x100
Today, the majority of the food energy required by the ever-increasing population of the world is supplied by the food industry. Food safety and food security are monitored by agencies like the International Association for Food Protection, World Resources Institute, World Food Programme, Food and Agriculture Organization, and International Food Information Council.
Design: Customized Design
Paper: Food-grade Greasproof Kraft Paper
Compound Adhesive: Water-based White Adhesive PVA
Heat Seal Adhesive: PVA Water Soluble (Green)
Side Seam Adhesive: Water Soluble Emulsion（White)
Ink: MWW (M/W Water Base Carbon Free)
Individual weight: 11.2g
Oil resistant: ≥ kit11
The microwave popcorn bags produced by our company is made of double-layer high-quality greaseproof kraft paper and an susceptor in the middle. All the materials have been strictly tested and meet the relevant food safety standards.
· Direct Manufacturer
Our company only produce microwave popcorn bags and have 25-year experience in this industry. If trading with our company, there is no agent or middleman. Therefore, we can provide customers with high quality products at a good price.
· On Time Delivery
We standardize the process management system to ensure that goods are delivered on time.
· Quality Gurantee
From RFQ to PO, from raw material to final products, from delivery to documents, every step are reviewed by experts to improve our customers' satisfaction.
Q1: Do you provide the sample ? Is it free ?
A: Standard sample is free and always available, but you company need to pay for the express fee.
Q2: How to pay for your order?
A: When we sign the Proforma Invoice, you need to pay 30% advanced payment by T/T, the remaining 70% payment should be arranged by T/T after we finish the production and after your inspection at our factory (if you want).
Q3: How many bags can be holded by a container?
A: Generally, we recommend our customers to use the 20' container. This container can hold 1,200,000 pieces 295mm x140mm x 100mm bags, or 1,200,000 pieces 285mm x 140mm x 100m bags, or 1,900,000 pieces 240mm x 110mm x 85mm bags.
Q4: What documents can your company provide?
A:Our company can provide packing list, commercial invoice, bill of lading, certificate of quality and certificate of origin.
JINAN HUAFENG PRINTING CO., LTD
Jinan Huafeng Printing Co., Ltd is a professional manufacture company of Food Packaging bags and boxes. The location of our company is Shandong, China. We have 25-year experience in manufacturing paper and paper bags and we have 60 employees including 10 experts. Our annual sale is about 16,000,000USD. Our customers are from many regions, such as USA, Western Europe, Eastern Asia and Russia. And we have long-term supply contracts with some customers. Our well-equipped workshop, strict quality control and rich experience ensure that we can provide high-quality products to our customers.
- Company Name: JINAN HUAFENG PRINTING CO., LTD
- Representative: Xihu Guo
- Product/Service: Microwave Popcorn bags , Pizza Boxes , Food Packaging Bags , Paper Straws , Food Packaging Paper
- Capital (Million US $): 1500000
- Year Established: 2011
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Chajiu Village,sub-district office of mingshui,zhangqiu city Shandong province. P.R.China
- Contact Person: Ms. Guo
- Tel: 86-531-83201588
Premium Related Products